Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » Marvel Characters » Rules of engagement..... UPDATE 1/14/08

Rules of engagement..... UPDATE 1/14/08

Warpath72
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:14:31 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Okay, after deleting Jraup's comment post in the Wolverine thread (which in turn erased the 3 "quoted" replies following it), I would like to make clear that this is not the Water Cooler. Expressing an opinion is fine and "LOL"s are not. Not to be mean, but let's keep the specific character threads ABOUT the characters, PLEASE.
If you wish to make an off-topic comment, I'm sure most of you know how to start your own thread.
Go on the warpath at TWR Comics!!!!!!

TWR stands for Team Warpath Racing...
Check out some of my Youtube videos of building the big-block for the project Camaro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjw61TK2YgE
Capekiller
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:22:02 PM
Groups: Member
Maybe we could open up a section that allows people feedback on characters, so long as it is based in fact. No more of this "I hate him because he is everywhere" junk. So are Big Macs, but we still love 'em!
You want to hate on a character, fine, but back it up!!!
Warpath72
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:29:20 PM
Capekiller wrote:
Maybe we could open up a section that allows people feedback on characters, so long as it is based in fact. No more of this "I hate him because he is everywhere" junk. So are Big Macs, but we still love 'em!
You want to hate on a character, fine, but back it up!!!

That's why we have a button labeled "New Topic". I don't care if people want to argue amongst each other. Just do it in the proper place. Thanks, Capekiller! Applause

Check out some of my Youtube videos of building the big-block for the project Camaro:
Warpath72
Monday, January 14, 2008 2:21:13 AM
I'm sure you've all noticed that I've been letting members pretty much organize character entries any way they choose. And frankly, it's become rather jumbled and confusing. So, I'll be working on editing the threads and creating a forum more conducive to actual discussion of the characters. I believe this forum should be more about discussing the histories of characters than speculating on what is happening in the latest Marvel publications This would help people understand the characters better.

meangreenninjame
Thursday, November 13, 2008 5:47:46 PM
Just out of curiosity, would I be able to create some character bios for this thread? I do not have moderator status, (but would love too!) I am a huge comic fan and since I found this site a few months ago I have fallen in love with it. I don't know if you have noticed but I frequent the forums nightly and have a geniune love for marvel and its characters. I assure you anything I laod will be of the upmost quality and I will only do characters that I know I can do with a great deal of accuracy.
TheUltimate_comicman
Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:20:44 PM
mr meengreenjeans is everywhere!!! and i dont care what you do,or dont do.do.what you do .do
meangreenninjame
Friday, November 14, 2008 12:33:12 AM
Yeah I am everywhere on this thing, as the months go by I must say I truly love this site as well as this community, everyone on this site is great. And as far as this goes I believe I could do a great job with some character bios I just want to make sure you don't have to be a moderator to do so.