Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Collecting » Toys and Action Figures » Can't find a (current) toy at retail? Ask here!

Can't find a (current) toy at retail? Ask here!

8 pages: First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
JimmmKelly
Monday, December 23, 2013 10:01:24 PM
Groups: Member
I mentioned this on another thread, but today I happened to find a re-issue of the Captain Action doll. This is from Marvel--and presumably there are costumes for a variety of Marvel heroes, but they didn't have any of those in the store.

It's kind of ironic that DC published CAPTAIN ACTION in the late '60s and now Marvel has him.

There was a re-issue of Captain Action some years ago, where I was able to get the doll and a Green Hornet costume--but I never got anything else.

As I say on my blog [see 8th of December] I had a Captain Action in the '60s with a Phantom costume--but my parents threw that out.

I hold out hope that some day someone will be able to re-issue a version of Captain Action with all the costumes that were availabe in the '60s--Flash Gordon, Steve Canyon, the Lone Ranger, Sgt. Fury, Superman, the Phantom, Batman, Captain America, Aquaman.
Shogun684
Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:55:04 AM
I been looking for a while for a Marvel Legends Black Panther "Rocket Raccon BAF" series. I seen it a few times for 50+ but not willing to dish that type of money out for it.....can anybody help?
scotracycowles
Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:01:32 PM
Looking for a the Unknown Soldier 12" GI Joe figure....preferably loose....figured it was worth asking