Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » DC Comics » DC's 52 Reboot
DZyFX0
Monday, March 04, 2013 8:24:54 PM
Groups: Member
BurningDoom wrote:
DZyFX0 wrote:
Was I the only one hoping Zatanna would get her own series in the New 52 line?

I definitely don't mind seeing her. Winking But I haven't seen enough from her to warrant her own ongoing.

I agree but that also could have been another reason to give her a series.
Aegaleus
Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:01:19 AM
I'm a bit worried that there's only four threads in this forum. Do threads often get deleted, or are there simply none ever posted?
Have any characters from the Elseworlds "the kingdom" story-arc come into the new52 yet? I got attached to an old Superman who had given up. Because it addressed the biggest reason I don't like Superman, someone in his position who gives everything and doesn't get anything back at all wouldn't have any reason to continue caring for the populace. And this older version of Superman has accepted just that, and left the world to turn to chaos, which he's then convinced is his place in the world, to act as the barrier between optimal functioning and that reality. I actually have no insights as to what would be a good way to introduce characters from that world, I was just wondering if there are any, or if there're plans to do so?
"And maybe, if I fly fast enough,
I'll be able to turn around and look at the world and see where I belong"

-Carol Danvers
comicscastle
Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:10:07 AM
Aegaleus wrote:
I'm a bit worried that there's only four threads in this forum. Do threads often get deleted, or are there simply none ever posted?
Have any characters from the Elseworlds "the kingdom" story-arc come into the new52 yet? I got attached to an old Superman who had given up. Because it addressed the biggest reason I don't like Superman, someone in his position who gives everything and doesn't get anything back at all wouldn't have any reason to continue caring for the populace. And this older version of Superman has accepted just that, and left the world to turn to chaos, which he's then convinced is his place in the world, to act as the barrier between optimal functioning and that reality. I actually have no insights as to what would be a good way to introduce characters from that world, I was just wondering if there are any, or if there're plans to do so?
Only 4 from the last month. Just choose a longer option.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-AKA Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Comic Cellar--Hall of Heroes--Swifty's Olde Tyme Comic Shoppe

padreglcc
Sunday, March 23, 2014 6:36:48 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
comicscastle wrote:
Aegaleus wrote:
Only 4 from the last month. Just choose a longer option.

What he said. In the main DC Comics forum (or any forum), below the active topics, there's a drop down box. It's automatically set for 1 month, but you can up that to 2 months, 6 months, or even All.

PS - Welcome to the boards. Nice to meet you.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” —Bryant H. McGill

Problems with the CCL Software or Website? Contact the CCL Helpdesk:
Email: helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
Phone: 615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time

Need help with a Change Request? Contact one of the Approvers or check the Change Request Guidelines.

Make sure you understand the Forum Rules
MoonKnight1
Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:37:24 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
First, Welcome to the site! We love having new people show up and bring their unique perspectives to our Forums!

Second, I have learned something new today. For some reason I never paid attention to that drop down box. Tongue Now I know.

Third, I do seem to recall that some of the characters from Kingdom Come showed up in regular DC continuity before '52' (Plastic Man's son Offspring for one) but I haven't seen any of them in the new 52. Admittedly I haven't read many new DC titles.

Well, thank you for joining us - I think you will fit in well!

Howie

Hall of Heroes Quote of the Week

"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)

Check out my eBay store here: Hall Liquidations
padreglcc
Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:17:53 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
MoonKnight1 wrote:
Third, I do seem to recall that some of the characters from Kingdom Come showed up in regular DC continuity before '52' (Plastic Man's son Offspring for one) but I haven't seen any of them in the new 52. Admittedly I haven't read many new DC titles.

I honestly don't think we've seen any established elseworlds characters show up in the New 52 at this point.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” —Bryant H. McGill

Problems with the CCL Software or Website? Contact the CCL Helpdesk:
Email: helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
Phone: 615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time

Need help with a Change Request? Contact one of the Approvers or check the Change Request Guidelines.

Make sure you understand the Forum Rules
monidaw1
Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:03:04 PM
Any idea when the cut the covers off the unsold #1's and mail them back begins?

Do they typically apply the credit to future invoices at Diamond in general or specifically to DC issues ordered? I'm thinking it'd be nice if the DC #1 credits showed up at the same time they wanted money for all the #1 Marvels in October. The owners of the issues that did sell might want to have an idea when the glut of over purchases would start disappearing from the market giving their copies a chance of going up in value from reduced quantities available also.