Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Buyer's Corner » CCL Stores that Offer Subscription Services

CCL Stores that Offer Subscription Services

Jim
Monday, November 19, 2012 4:14:28 PM
Groups: Member
CCL stores; if you offer a subscription service please feel free to post details here so that it's easier for buyers to find you.

This thread is for CCL Stores only please. Any non-detail related posts will be removed. Thanks for understanding.
4saken1
Friday, April 05, 2013 9:25:16 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
.....As I might be looking for a subscription service soon, I was hoping more Sellers would post in this thread. Jim, is it OK if somebody posts on a store's behalf, if that store doesn't have a presence on the forums (assuming the details are correct)?

p.s., I like the format you chose to list your benefits, it's nice and easy to read. If there's some way to expand on your shipping rates so that potential customers wouldn't have to click on your store, that would be sublime!
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Domestic orders of 25 or more comics qualify for FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Priority Mail orders of 25 or more comics receive a $5 refund (Foreign or Domestic orders).
Jim
Friday, April 05, 2013 10:12:13 PM
Hi Jeff, that is a good suggestion about the shipping rates. I'll add them to this post. I was hesitant about putting too much in the signature block though but I'll see if I can refine them a bit.

I was hoping that the stores themselves would post here so that people could get to know them but if you know a solid CCL seller that doesn't visit the forums often then I don't see any reason why you can't help promote them by posting here. Happy
Thundercron
Saturday, April 06, 2013 12:54:50 AM
Shop at My Store
Okay, I'll go....

If you subscribe to five or less titles a month, you can get 15% off cover price. More than five titles per month, and you can take 20% off cover price.

I know that doesn't compete discount-wise with some of the other stores here, however those discounts do apply to all items in my store. Also, you get permanent half-off all shipping rates. You can have your books sent out to you as often as you wish--each week, once a month, or whatever.

When you reserve new books through me, there is no need to fill out any Previews-style form, no downloadable whatever, or any of that crap. Just shoot me a PM and tell me what you want, and I'll get it for you. Simple as that. No deadlines. I have connections, so unless it's some specialty item or comic from some small press publisher, I can always get the new issues you need. Haven't let any of my subscription customers down yet on new releases. I know that some stores here require you to reserve books in advance, or else you'll be out of luck. No worries for that here.

All comics come with free bags and boards, too. Try me out, you'll like it.
DivideAndConquer
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:52:32 PM
We are looking to start a subscription service and will be putting together a special plan for those who are on the ground floor of this new endeavor. If you have interest please do not hesitate to reach out for discounts and free shipping options. please note that we are looking for our first orders to go out in November or December depending on initial reaction and inquiries. Thanks

D&C Comics

$0.35 AND $0.50 BARGAIN BIN

Customized International Shipping Options!

All comics 1.01 and up come Bagged and Boarded at no additional cost. All other comics are bagged at no additional cost!

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Follow us on Twitter for Hot Invest Comics News and Promotion Sales!
Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!
BDCOMICS
Friday, January 30, 2015 10:37:41 AM
Shop at My Store
We offer a pre-paid subscription service that gives discounts from 15% to 30% depending on the size of the order. (We also have the standard Pull and Hold service with perks for keeping a credit card on file to charge once per month.)

We've been doing this since 1980 out of the house and opened a store front in 1982. Still hanging on and the sub service is the main reason why!
PTGRTS
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:59:03 AM
Shop at My Store
PLAY THE GAME READ THE STORY

We offer a mail order (or in store pick-up) service-

20% discount (greater discounts available for 30+ monthly titles)
FREE Bags and boards
FREE shipping each time you reach $39 retail (after discounts)
Shipping monthly or weekly or at FREE ship
FREE Previews catalog (including Marvel & DC catalogs)
Pay by credit card on file (encrypted) or via Paypal
Add and delete titles AT ANYTIME
NO PRE-PAYMENT required only pay before shipping
Weekly email notice service for new releases and your weekly books pulled!

Email us at info@playthegamereadthestory.com with your list or questions

https://www.playthegamereadthestory.com/
689 North Clinton Street Syracuse, NY 13204
315-472-GAME(4263)
http://www.playthegamereadthestory.com
info@playthegamereadthestory.com
EBAY User: ptgrts_online
PTGRTS
Sunday, April 26, 2020 5:33:46 AM
Shop at My Store
--FREE NEW RELEASE MAIL ORDER RESERVATION SERVICE-
-20% discount on all comic books, graphic novels, magazines to MAIL ORDER comic reservation members.
-Start and stop reservation titles when YOU want.
-FREE PREVIEWS catalog with your reservation service!
-FREE shipping for purchases over $39 or more. Pay for books when they ship from us, NOT before they are printed!
-We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
-All we ask is that you purchase all your reservations ONCE every 30 days!

SEND US YOUR TITLE LIST and your contact information to info@playthegamereadthestory.com and get your comic books reserved starting this Wednesday!

http://www.PlaytheGameReadtheStory.com
689 North Clinton Street Syracuse, NY 13204
315-472-GAME(4263)
http://www.playthegamereadthestory.com
info@playthegamereadthestory.com
EBAY User: ptgrts_online