Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Using The Seller's Corner To Promote Your Store

Using The Seller's Corner To Promote Your Store

Joe
Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:16:00 AM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber
The Sellers Corner can be used by any official seller on Comic Collector Live to promote their specials, contests, or any promotional info that the buyers may be interested in. These posts will display on our home page so be sure to use this section wisely.

Try to use a single thread as much as possible. To keep your post visible, simply update it daily. Please do not abuse this process.

If your thread is getting long, feel free to start another.

For any very special promo's, feel free to start a new thread (like giveaways, or special sales) so that the special promo doesn't get lost in a long thread.

Try to have only one thread visibile at all times, but is it understandable to have 2 if you are doing a very special promo, and need to begin a new thread for that.

Do not post links to other sites in these posts. You can have a link to personal sites in your signature, but please do not post links that take shoppers away from ComicCollectorLive.com

Bottom line is be responsible. Don't hog.

Also, please note that THIS post is NOT the forum for Super Sellers, and merely the RULES for posting.

OK, have fun and thanks for using Comic Collector Live!

Joe Butler
CEO / Founder

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Collectorscomicshop
Monday, January 16, 2017 11:30:05 AM
Groups: Member
Hey Guys

I just added a ton of new stuff with more to go if theres anything you like throw me a offer an I will work with you, so check out my shop.

regards
Alex
Hudsoncomicshop
Thundercron
Monday, January 16, 2017 1:57:01 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Collectorscomicshop wrote:
Hey Guys

I just added a ton of new stuff with more to go if theres anything you like throw me a offer an I will work with you, so check out my shop.

regards
Alex
Hudsoncomicshop

This post needs to be moved into the correct thread by an admin.
4saken1
Sunday, August 09, 2020 8:29:24 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Joe wrote:
Try to use a single thread as much as possible. To keep your post visible, simply update it daily. Please do not abuse this process.

Joe wrote:
Try to have only one thread visible at all times, but is it understandable to have 2 if you are doing a very special promo, and need to begin a new thread for that.

Joe wrote:
Bottom line is be responsible. Don't hog.

I don't want to be that guy, but just wanted to send a reminder to CCL stores to please be conscientious of other sellers in The Seller's Corner.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Domestic orders of 25 or more comics qualify for FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Priority Mail orders of 25 or more comics receive a $5 refund (Foreign or Domestic orders).