Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Desktop Software » CCL Software/ WINDOWS 10 Font Fix (per Joe)

CCL Software/ WINDOWS 10 Font Fix (per Joe)

The_Valiant_One
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:03:39 AM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Subscriber, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Good morning citizens! Joe asked me to post this into the forums in case anyone else is running into the issue of font not showing up when running a high res WINDOWS 10 environment:

To fix issues with fonts on your ComicCollectorLive program:

1. Close ComicCollectorLive program
2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MidTen Media\Comic Collector Live
3. Right click on ccl.exe
4. Click Properties
5. Open compatibility tab
6. check Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. (If you don't have this go to 6A.)
7. click OK

6A. Click "Change high DPI settings" button
7A. Check "Overide high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Application
8A. Click OK

Now you should be able to run CCL program and most fonts should work.

Thanks! If you need any assistance, don't forget you can always drop us an email: helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com.

Enjoy your day, CCL-ers!

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
KDK
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:50:36 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Thank you for this tip! It was driving me CRAZY trying to figure out what was wrong. Happy
nightshirtfund
Monday, December 19, 2022 10:41:24 PM
Groups: Member
I applaud the effort you made to make it simple for members to watch the software development-related film and fix their software creation-related concerns. tanuki sunset
talhariaz5193
Wednesday, August 16, 2023 10:48:58 AM
Good looking out! I ran into this issue last week and was scratching my head over it. These high-res screens are fantastic until they're not. 😅 I'll give this a shot when I get home. Thanks for sharing, and a big shoutout to Joe for the troubleshooting tip! 👍
talhariaz5193
Monday, August 21, 2023 3:22:12 AM
Good morning! Thanks for sharing this helpful fix for the font issue with the ComicCollectorLive program. It's great to see the steps laid out clearly for others who might be facing the same problem. Your detailed instructions on how to address the font problem on a high-res Windows 10 environment will undoubtedly save many users a lot of frustration.

Taking the time to provide such guidance is a wonderful way to contribute to the community and help fellow users overcome technical challenges. It's also reassuring to know that if anyone needs further assistance, they can reach out to the helpdesk for support.

Thanks for sharing this solution, and I hope it helps others enjoy a smoother experience with the ComicCollectorLive program. Have a fantastic day, and keep up the helpful contributions, CCL-ers!