Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Change Request Discussion » I know you guys are busy....
Mobtownjoe
Monday, June 17, 2024 8:45:20 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
It's just that i have changes pending going back to May 23rd...

ANY help is appreciated
Tamwood
Monday, June 17, 2024 10:27:18 PM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
1) I have no idea what "suggested edit to remain uniform with the most consistent information" is upposed to mean.

2) We do not use "variant" in captions.

3) Stating that you have the book "in hand" is not helpful. In the instances of store exclusives, a link to the site where you found the book would be helpful.

Some tips to help get things approved faster.
Mobtownjoe
Tuesday, June 18, 2024 4:31:46 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Tamwood wrote:
1) I have no idea what "suggested edit to remain uniform with the most consistent information" is upposed to mean.

DARK CRISIS 1 thru 3 has several printings, and the caption notes are different for identical changes upon review. I chose the one with the most information and applied it across all the printings to show the same information to make the verbiage consistent.

2) We do not use "variant" in captions.
I did not do that in the past, but when other approvers added it, I again took that cue. I'll note it as a no-no.

3) Stating that you have the book "in hand" is not helpful. In the instances of store exclusives, a link to the site where you found the book would be helpful.

This confuses me. MARVEL in particular does NOT publish fully accurate pics of books when solicited, and OFTEN they never change it. When I am listing an item and I notice it is not the published version, I scan it and comment IN HAND, as the PRH solicitation image is not likely to have the corrected image.
Also, my notes show that padreglcc approved it when I asked in the past. Many books are NOT listed on the publisher of store exclusives site, but i see that it might speed things up if I listed a site link and 'in hand' in case any questions arose so I'll do both.

Some tips to help get things approved faster.

Many thanks!