Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » New Adds: What If Planet Hulk (1st Skaar), HTF JC Penney Reprints & More

New Adds: What If Planet Hulk (1st Skaar), HTF JC Penney Reprints & More

Kingsman
Sunday, June 30, 2024 12:00:27 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I have combed through my collection to try to offer some of the more popular and "hot" issues, thus you will not find a lot of dollar books. Several issues I have posted are not currently for sale on CCL, so hopefully there is something that peaks your interest. Keep checking back because I have even more fun stuff to post! Right now, I have been posting new entries on Sundays or Mondays.

Be certain to check out our "Store Shelves" too! These are updated every week. You will find everything from variant comics . . . to trading cards . . . to action figures . . . to the weird . . . and much more. To locate the "Store Shelves", simply go into my store and scroll down to the "Store Shelves" tab on the far lefthand side of the page.

Shipping is $10.00 for domestic orders under $50 . . . FREE shipping for domestic orders $50 & over.

And a big THANK YOU for helping to make Bucky's Comics a top ten Comic Collector Live store for the past seven years!

A special note of appreciation to one of our regular customers for a shout out on his YouTube channel, "Paul in The 619". Thank you for the SUPER feedback and praise! You can check it out here (around the 8:22 mark).