Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » CCLer Bios » new members
Atilla2k
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:39:20 PM
Groups: Member
cord58 wrote:
Hello There,

I have been reading/collecting comics for almost 50 years, not really stuck on one particular genre so I have quite a unique collection! Had a comic store in the mid nineties for a couple of years but that is another story, So my purpose for joining this unique site is to find more psylocke stuff!(cards,comic and whatever else peaks my interest).So I look forward to become part of the community

Gordon

Welcome good sir!Big Hug
Xylob
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 1:18:55 PM
Groups: Approver, Member
cord58 wrote:
...Xylob i had already found the character search
which proved to be the deciding factor! so i have the software now and a pretty significant wishlist of Psylocke stuff..... so this could prove to be dangerous Big Grin
Yeah, that's pretty much how I got here too. Saw an ad in the back of a funny book, checked out the site, lurked in the forums, then discovered the character search and wish list and it was a done deal.
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

There is only One who is fit to judge me. It most definetely isn't YOU.
Take it upon yourself to judge me... and you damn yourself by declaring you are greater than the One.
cord58
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:19:52 PM
Thanks Atilla2k!
hodenforg
Tuesday, September 02, 2014 4:03:36 AM
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, September 02, 2014 6:25:28 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
hodenforg wrote:

Hi!

Welcome to the site. Please tell us something about yourself. Which comics do you read, do you like movies or video games?

Hope to see you around!
Howie

Hall of Heroes Quote of the Week

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. Then find someone who life gave vodka to and become friends with them.

Check out my eBay store here: Hall Liquidations
DRUMCZAR
Wednesday, September 03, 2014 5:25:35 AM
WELCOME TO CCL HODENFORG!!!
EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

FREE SHIPPING (US Only) STARTS AT $20(Media) / $30 (Priority)
(US Orders only)

SHOP AT MY STORE - - ADC'S COLLECTION!

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!![/b][/color][/size]

BALTIMORE RAVENS SUPERBOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
haveband
Friday, September 05, 2014 3:18:43 PM
Hey all,

Name's Howard. Been collecting for about 30 years now, every since a kid in junior high introduced me to Robotech and gave me a handful of issues. I stopped buying back in 2003 for some reason. About 6 months ago a friend needed space in his apt and sold me 42 small boxes full of books ranging from 2000 to 2014 for only $250. So after going through a lot of them, it got me back into collecting. I bought a different collection tracker program and scanned my collection in and noticed I needed to buy a ton of books. Before getting the software, I began bulk buying not knowing really what I had and just going off what I "thought" I had, and I end up now with a collection of about 30,000 books but sadly 6100 dupes. So after hitting 25 and 50 cent bins at shops and shows here in SoCal, I began buying online. I started with Mile High and realized even with their 50% off sales, they were still overpriced on books. I stumbled across Atomic Avenue and bought from there for about a month, but I wasn't liking the site. I searched one day for back issues and came across this link http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=418096 which brought me here and the rest is history.

And I recently found out about the wishlist... WOW... Sadly though I have 9400 issues on my wishlist. But I started with 11,000 about a month ago, so I am slowly cutting it down. I buy a ton of books weekly.. my pull average has been a low week of $54 to a high of $102. And I gotta thank Chamber of Comics for being a heckuva lot cheaper than my local shops at getting my weekly books. Tons better than the 20% they offer since I average 25 to 40 books a week.

Thanks to these stores for helping me get semi caught up
Divide and Conquer
Comics MD
Edgewood Comics
CJR
Blue Moon Comics
All in Color for a Dime

And thanks to the new stores I recently bought from and hope to do more business with. And to the shops I have yet to really .

Howard
MoonKnight1
Friday, September 05, 2014 3:25:21 PM
Shop at My Store
Hey Howard, welcome to CCL!

Another comic collecting success story!

Which titles do you like? Are you Marvel or DC? Anything else you want to share!

Hope to see you around.

Howie

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. Then find someone who life gave vodka to and become friends with them.

haveband
Friday, September 05, 2014 3:59:52 PM
MoonKnight1 wrote:
Hey Howard, welcome to CCL!

Another comic collecting success story!

Which titles do you like? Are you Marvel or DC? Anything else you want to share!

Hope to see you around.

Howie

I am mainly DC and Marvel. I buy the usual.. all titles with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, X-Men, Avengers, etc. I buy basically every major title from the big 2. Used to buy a lot from Image but I only get books from Top Cow, Spawn and like one other. I would love to get more of the Zenescope Grimm books if I can ever find at a decent price.
riojarhy
Sunday, September 07, 2014 10:34:14 AM
DRUMCZAR
Monday, September 08, 2014 2:03:36 AM
WELCOME TO CCL Howard & Riojahry! Lots of Great Sellers here. Please let me know if there is any thing I can Help you with.

ADC

PEACE!+
EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

(US Orders only)

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!![/b][/color][/size]

GO RAVENS !!!
ronpage69
Thursday, January 08, 2015 9:15:19 AM
Hello everyone.New to the site.I've been collecting since I was a kid.My collection consists mostly of X-Men and Star Wars comics.Hoping to get to know alot of you.I've checked out a few stores here and have found many books to fill the gaps in my collection.Will be making orders asap.
MoonKnight1
Thursday, January 08, 2015 9:55:24 AM
Shop at My Store
Hi Ron, welcome to CCL!

This is a great community, I hope you check out the rest of the Forums. We usually have some good conversations taking place.

It says in your profile that you are a bass player, are you in a a band? what kind of music do you play?

Hope to see you around!

Howie

ronpage69
Thursday, January 08, 2015 1:25:06 PM
I'll be checking out everything on this site. looking forward to meeting new people.Yes I'm in a band.We are called Stronghold.We play hard rock and heavy metal.We do both covers and originals.
padreglcc
Thursday, January 08, 2015 3:00:51 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator
Howdy, Ron! Welcome to CCL! Hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do. If you have any questions, feel free to make a post somewhere, or you can get a hold of anyone who is a Moderator or an Approver and they'll be happy to help as well.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” —Bryant H. McGill

Problems with the CCL Software or Website? Contact the CCL Helpdesk:
Email: helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
Phone: 615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time

Need help with a Change Request? Contact one of the Approvers or check the Change Request Guidelines.

Make sure you understand the Forum Rules
DRUMCZAR
Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:17:16 PM
Ron,

WELCOME TO CCL. I hope you enjoy the Experiance! Lots of Great Stores & People here.

ADC

PEACE!+
EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

(US Orders only)

GO RAVENS !!!
ronpage69
Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:45:54 PM
thank you all.i know for sure i'm going to enjoy this site
MsMacDugle
Saturday, August 08, 2015 3:21:07 PM
Well I'm a blast from the past & I should be able to contribute some data once I get my legs back into the terminology again. As I have always claimed I'm the data entry clerk for my hubby who is the advid reader/lover of comics, since he was a very young boy.

I've been off on medical hiatus because of issues beyond my control. But I'm back & hoping to stay with it since he has quite the collection & we need to weed out the duplicates & triplets if any exist.

"God so Loved us that he gave us his only son as the perfect gift to cover all our sins & to restore us into his presence one day"
Xylob
Saturday, August 08, 2015 9:01:45 PM
Groups: Approver, Member
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Welcome back Debra!
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

There is only One who is fit to judge me. It most definetely isn't YOU.
Take it upon yourself to judge me... and you damn yourself by declaring you are greater than the One.
Spider-Man
Sunday, August 09, 2015 11:38:09 AM
Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber
Welcome back!! Big Hug