Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Collecting » Toys and Action Figures » Can't find a (current) toy at retail? Ask here!

Can't find a (current) toy at retail? Ask here!

8 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
nacho
Friday, July 06, 2012 7:03:27 PM
Groups: Member
are they going to make 6inch amazing spiderman figures like the avengers from walmart?
puyaybusto
Saturday, August 04, 2012 4:51:08 PM
Anyone seen this TRU exclusive yet? Let me know if you do please. Not willing to pay if price is marked up.

Shadowdodger
Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:43:25 PM
puyaybusto wrote:
Anyone seen this TRU exclusive yet? Let me know if you do please. Not willing to pay if price is marked up.

I haven't seen it yet but I'll keep an eye out. Do you know what average retail is supposed to be?
Shadowdodger says: "Shop at these fine stores"

Hall of Heroes ComicsMD ComicVortex
Legends Comix and Games Blue Moon Comics Comic Cellar
puyaybusto
Sunday, August 05, 2012 6:37:59 AM
I believe it is $55

The_Ghost
Sunday, August 05, 2012 8:19:58 AM
Groups: Guru, Media Host, Member
puyaybusto wrote:

Nice looking X-Factor pack but why include Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister instead of the Beast? The X-Factor team was Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Angel, and BEAST!

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
puyaybusto
Sunday, August 05, 2012 11:52:39 AM
I agree, apocalypse makes sense, sinister doesn't. Same thing they did with the mini mates packs, one had angel, one had beast

ShenValleyInitiative
Sunday, August 05, 2012 12:10:43 PM
puyaybusto wrote:
I agree, apocalypse makes sense, sinister doesn't. Same thing they did with the mini mates packs, one had angel, one had beast

They're all repaints of MU figures already on the shelves. Beast IIRC was human when the book began and they haven't made a human Beast sculpt yet.

An ape blue furred Beast scuplt has been made, but he is clothed in the New X-Men styled clothing.

Just write it off as Hasbro being lazy.
puyaybusto
Sunday, August 12, 2012 2:03:25 PM
Update on the xfactor pack, found one when out yesterday. Sells for $45 if anyone else is curious.

nacho
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:41:47 AM
has the new dc universe classics come out yet and what store's selling them?
darkbeast
Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:38:04 AM
where could i find action figures of star wars the force unleasht?
scotteaves
Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:29:29 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, Guru, Member, Subscriber
darkbeast wrote:
where could i find action figures of star wars the force unleasht?

They were released in 4-packs of figures a few years ago. I haven't seen any in stores for at least a year. Quick search brought up 4 of them: 30th Anniversary Collection: Vader's Secret Apprentice, Legacy Collection: Commemorative Collection - Darth Vader with Incinerator Troopers, Legacy Collection: Commemorative Collection - Emperor Palpatine with Shadow Stormtroopers, and Shadows of the Dark Side: The Force Unleashed Sith & Imperial Troopers

If you're asking where can you find them in the database, I don't see them listed yet.
nacho
Friday, January 18, 2013 6:32:05 PM
i am now looking for a dc universe classic abin sur figure
Xylob
Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:11:04 AM
Groups: Approver, Member
puyaybusto wrote:
My local TRU has a few on the shelf for $44.99

Not sure if they're still "current" retail or not, but I'm looking for the Transformers Generations:
Thrust
Ramjet
Dirge

Also, these guys - supposedly hit shelves in August and November, but the stores that still have pegs for this line are sporting Waves 19 & 20 from 2011...

Specifically, I'm looking for the Superman and Superboy Prime figures.
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

There is only One who is fit to judge me. It most definetely isn't YOU.
Take it upon yourself to judge me... and you damn yourself by declaring you are greater than the One.
Shadowdodger
Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:45:30 AM
Xylob wrote:
puyaybusto wrote:
My local TRU has a few on the shelf for $44.99

Not sure if they're still "current" retail or not, but I'm looking for the Transformers Generations Thrust, Ramjet, and Dirge.

Also, these guys - supposedly hit shelves in August and November, but the stores that still have pegs for this line are sporting Waves 19 & 20 from 2011...

I doubt you'll find these at retail anymore. I recently picked up Thrust through Amazon for +/- $20 and I saw Dirge on the 'Bay starting around $30. Those are MISB prices. You may do a little better if you find them loose.
Shadowdodger says: "Shop at these fine stores"

Hall of Heroes ComicsMD ComicVortex
Legends Comix and Games Blue Moon Comics Comic Cellar
scotteaves
Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:41:21 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, Guru, Member, Subscriber
Xylob wrote:

Not sure if they're still "current" retail or not, but I'm looking for the Transformers Generations:
Thrust
Ramjet
Dirge

Pm me what you're willing to pay for them. I've seen them (Thrust and Dirge) at a local Shop-Rite food store. Cards were a little bent up though. I think they were priced at $14.99 (which is a bit steep)
Xylob
Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:54:20 PM
That's not terrible price I suppose... I forgot about grocery stores - the King Soopers (Kroger or City Market in other states) I go to has squat for toys, but the one in our old neighborhood was sometimes a goldmine.
Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Take it upon yourself to judge me... and you damn yourself by declaring you are greater than the One.
Xylob
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:58:56 PM
scotteaves wrote:
...I've seen them (Thrust and Dirge) at a local Shop-Rite food store. Cards were a little bent up though...
Xylob wrote:
...I forgot about grocery stores - the King Soopers (Kroger or City Market in other states) I go to has squat for toys, but the one in our old neighborhood was sometimes a goldmine.
No dice - they already have the new Beast Hunter figs!
Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

scotteaves
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:33:30 PM
Xylob wrote:
scotteaves wrote:
...I've seen them (Thrust and Dirge) at a local Shop-Rite food store. Cards were a little bent up though...
Xylob wrote:
...I forgot about grocery stores - the King Soopers (Kroger or City Market in other states) I go to has squat for toys, but the one in our old neighborhood was sometimes a goldmine.
No dice - they already have the new Beast Hunter figs!

Do you want them at that price if I can find them? I'll probably be going food shopping Thursday.
babyshotmedown
Monday, April 01, 2013 1:04:47 PM
Has anyone found any new news on the Marvel Legends 2013 Wave 2 or The Wolverine Legends line?

I really want to get my hands on the new cyclops, emma, rogue, and jean grey figures. Big Grin
freakdylan
Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:32:28 PM
So was browsing through CCL threads and saw the posing action figure thread with son on lap and he saw the "The Planet Gunsmoke" figures so now he has to have them.

So looking for Trigun and Sub-Zero if anyoen has them. Need both in set, can be opened in used condition as long as come with all guns and acc.

Thanks.