Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Movies » The new HULK movie! No Scene After Credits!

The new HULK movie! No Scene After Credits!

2 pages: [1] 2
Shane
Friday, June 13, 2008 9:37:11 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Member
Hey guys, I went with Steve (site director) to the new HULK Movie last night at midnight. Me and Steve along with all 300 other people in the theater decided to stay after the credits to see if there was an extra scene. There is no scene at the end after the credits. Just thought I would post so you guys don't waste your time! Go enjoy the movie and laugh at the suckers staying till the very end! Cool

Shane
New Extension. Same level of customer support!
1-615-264-4747 ext: 122.
Feel free to call that day or night!

The_Valiant_One
Friday, June 13, 2008 11:11:25 AM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Subscriber, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Yeah - the scene to stay for takes place really at the end of the movie - prepare for a bit of a snoozer for the first 10 minutes of the film, as we watch Ed Norton perfect his diaphragm through breathing, fix a conveyor belt, and....watch Sesame Street.

Trust me, see the movie... you'll understand what I mean.

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
The_Ghost
Friday, June 13, 2008 11:18:44 AM
Groups: Guru, Media Host, Member
Other than the first 10 minutes is the movie good?

I was gonna go with a buddy this morning but the first 3 showings are already sold out. Wouldnt be able to see it til after 1pm so I have to wait.

Thanks for the heads up about the credits. I hate waiting for nothing.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
CCRob
Friday, June 13, 2008 2:18:20 PM
Groups: Member
Thanks for the heads up Shane Happy
SpidermanGeek
Friday, June 13, 2008 2:22:47 PM
Groups: Guru, Marvel Host, Member
And you might also want to know that Captain America does NOT make a cameo in this movie. He was initially supposed to, but the scene involving Captain America was cut from the theatrical release du to its PG-13 rating (because the scene revolves around Bruce Banner going to the Arctic to try and kill himself, or something of the sort).

Louis Leterrier said that they will post the scene on the web for you to watch in the coming weeks and that the scene will also be featured on the DVD.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules, here.

I haz a Blog
CosmicAvenger
Friday, June 13, 2008 6:02:34 PM
Groups: Beta, Characters Host, DC Host, Member
I loved this movie, no doubt about it. DEFINITELY A MUST WATCH FOR ANY COMIC FAN.
There were a couple of references to Captain America's super soldier program by general Ross, and Tony Stark's scene at the end was awesome.

The first ten minutes weren't that bad, I thought they were actually interesting.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
spidey0vs0venom
Friday, June 13, 2008 7:32:59 PM
The movie was AWESOME. I just saw it today. So many references to other aspects of the Marvel U. They're getting off to a great start with their movies
pkcomics
Friday, June 13, 2008 7:59:07 PM
Just got back from seeing the movie, and it is a great movie. Not quite as good as Iron Man, but right up there with the best of the comic book related movies. CGI is light years better than the first movie, and the refernces to the TV show are fun (see if you catch the Bill Bixby cameo). Yeah, I stayed and waited to see if there was anything after the credits. Nothing! Great ending scenes with Bruce Banner and another with RDJR! There is a lot of action and MARVELESQUE fight scenes, and the Hulk does speak (wait for it!).Applause

P.K. Comics & Cards Satisfaction Guarantee

P.K. Comics & Cards for Great Comics at Great Prices with Great Service!

The_Ghost
Friday, June 13, 2008 8:15:52 PM
Groups: Guru, Media Host, Member
Bill Bixby cameo? Didnt he die a few years ago???

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
spidey0vs0venom
Friday, June 13, 2008 8:36:50 PM
DrFate wrote:

Haha, yes hes dead. But they show Bruce watching an old TV show he was on from the 70's
KingZombie
Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:15:25 AM
spidey0vs0venom wrote:
DrFate wrote:

Haha, yes hes dead. But they show Bruce watching an old TV show he was on from the 70's

Yep, it was a scene from the TV show "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" in which Bixby starred.

Oh, and peg me for a sucker. Sigh I waited till the end... just in case. It figures, I leave Iron Man and miss an awesome cameo and stick around for this one and get bubkis!
vaultofhorror
Saturday, June 14, 2008 10:57:06 AM
Don't make me hungry, you won't like me when i'm hungry. LOL just great!!

It was fun to see this movie, especially the ending. It leaves it open for _____________. I never saw the original hulk that was released a couple of years ago, mainly because all my comic book buddies said it was horrible. I had to see this one tho, especially being a fan of Ed Norton. I really enjoyed this flick, it had humor, action and even a love story. The love story was great, because it hooked in the wife along with the humor and excellent special effects. Nice to see a few cameo appearances in this movie too, Stan Lee and Lou Ferigno. Don't forget to get your free limited Incredible Hulk poster with your movie tickets, it's a cool poster that would easily set you back $7-12 at the LCS.

Devil
jaryd1241
Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:12:55 AM
vaultofhorror wrote:
Don't make me hungry, you won't like me when i'm hungry.

It was fun to see this movie, especially the ending. It leaves it open for _____________.

Devil

Ha Ha, That was the best line in the movie! Laughing I do hope there is a sequel, but I hope even more that Ed Norton is in the Avengers movie.
CCRob
Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:25:45 AM
SpidermanCavy wrote:
And you might also want to know that Captain America does NOT make a cameo in this movie. He was initially supposed to, but the scene involving Captain America was cut from the theatrical release du to its PG-13 rating (because the scene revolves around Bruce Banner going to the Arctic to try and kill himself, or something of the sort).

Louis Leterrier said that they will post the scene on the web for you to watch in the coming weeks and that the scene will also be featured on the DVD.

yeah I heard about that. Very interesting. I cant wait to see that deleted scene on the DVD Happy
pottersan
Saturday, June 14, 2008 11:39:24 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Did any one catch the Captain America referance when Ross said that "the Super Soldier program was on ice" and that it was started during WWII....frozen Cap.......also Samuel Sterns.......

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex,The Goblin's Cavern, Manhattan on Mars, Edgewood Comics,Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

bigugly07
Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:03:00 PM
Yeah it probably wasn't that great for non-comic fans, but it was a complete nerdgasm for all of us. Go watch it.

Can't wait to see the Cap scene online.

We all stayed till the end, but it was more because there were like 30 of us and we were all talking than to see anything, since I knew there was no scene because I built the movie up. haha. The nice thing is the credits are shorter than Iron Man, so you don't have to wait too long to find out there's nothing at the end.
Favorite Heroes:
IRON MAN
Thor
Captain America
Silver Surfer
Nova
Batman
Green Lantern
jmoores
Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:43:32 PM
I just got back from seeing the movie, and I thought it was great. A bit slow at times, but certainly much better than the other one. I couldn't help but think that the scene where he got hit by the lighting could have been a possible teaser for Thor. Maybe, maybe not.
GO FORTH, SURFER....HERALD MY RAGE!!
My CCL Store (Temporarily Closed): Heralds Haven
RedComet33
Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:32:12 PM
jmoores wrote:
I couldn't help but think that the scene where he got hit by the lighting could have been a possible teaser for Thor. Maybe, maybe not.

when was that was that?

p.s. Movie was great much better than the 1st and up there with Iron Man BETtER THAN Spider-Man 3
With the exception of a few, comics aren't what they use to be. That's why I stick to the 60's - 80's. GO MARVEL.
ready90
Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:33:39 PM
Saw it, and loved it. much better then lee's version.
Nuff said isn't nuff said.
pkcomics
Monday, June 16, 2008 11:43:01 AM
jmoores wrote:
I just got back from seeing the movie, and I thought it was great. A bit slow at times, but certainly much better than the other one. I couldn't help but think that the scene where he got hit by the lighting could have been a possible teaser for Thor. Maybe, maybe not.

I think the lightning strike was a reference to the TV series. In the first episode David Banner is changing a tire during a thunderstorm, and the jack slips, the car falls, lightning strikes, and he changes in to the hulk. A cool scene!

P.K. Comics & Cards Satisfaction Guarantee

P.K. Comics & Cards for Great Comics at Great Prices with Great Service!