Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Change Request Discussion » Human Torch (v1) numbering is wrong
fordor
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:20:28 PM
Groups: Member
Please correct numbering of golden age Human Torch (v1)

The first issue is actually # 2 as Red Raven # 1 was the first issue and the numbering continued in Human Torch # 2. There are actually 2 Issue # 5's . The second issue # 5 was from fall 1941 and the numbering continued from there. Please correct
Spider-Man
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 7:41:13 PM
Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber
I don't have that title in my catalog, so I can't submit a Change Request to make those corrections. If you have that title, you can make the changes yourself.

Read the Change Request Guidelines, which can be found at a link to the left, then make the corrections yourself. It is not hard to do and you will be contributing to the database.
MorganB
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:23:29 PM
Groups: Member
Here is what I am going to do ;)

I am going to invalidate issues 1-4. I am, then, going to submit the correct issue for each. Then, I'll switch the variants around so that the actual "variant" is the one that is invalidated. I will also go ahead and submit issue #4 as issue #5b. The only reason that I am going ahead with the invalidations is because none of the issues are listed for sale and few are collected. However, we are not making it a practice to invalidate any more issues/titles until post merge.

For future reference, please read the guidelines at the following link: http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/ChangeRequestGuidelines.aspx.

It's easy to make a change to the database (despite the length of the guidelines...). You simply open your software, add the title to your catalog, hit the "Change Request" button and follow the steps. If they are done incorrectly, the community will help you out. You may also contact us with any further inquiries! :)

Thanks!

Morgan Bostedt
Site Relations