Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Games » CCL RULES (please read)
The_Ghost
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:36:13 PM
Groups: Guru, Media Host, Member
Comic Collector Live Forum Rules

RULE ONE: Don't use this forum to break US laws. We have to report you if you do.

RULE TWO: Don't post things on this forum to invade someone's privacy, defame, abuse, intimidate, harass, threaten or any such restatement of extremely bad manners.

RULE THREE: CCL terms of Service still apply.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
Nanosplicer
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:33:40 PM
Groups: Member
I'm usually on your side Fate, but I think the issue of game rules needs to be addressed.
kingfish333
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:36:12 PM
Yes please this is the forth posting I asked for clear rules in the games and it has not been addressed, instead threads have been locked!!!

Others seem to agree with me! Lets get a sticky with clear game rules for ALL to follow!!

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules HERE

The_Ghost
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:40:18 PM
Anyone can create a game, Nano. However, when I shut down one due to the breaking of rules, KF decided to create the same game with no rules basically slapping the faces me and mods who have to make decisions.
The Ultimate DC game is already there. It will be open later when people decide to follow the rules laid out. There is no reason to have 2 of the same games going on.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
comicscastle
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:41:18 PM
I believe anyone can start a game. Just make sure it's not the same as an existing game and make sure you post the rules to the game in the first post.

It's not that big a deal. This is getting real old real quick.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-AKA Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Comic Cellar--Hall of Heroes--Swifty's Olde Tyme Comic Shoppe

kingfish333
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:43:50 PM
Sadly that's not the case, I just want to play the game. I was following the lead of the moderator, who played outside of the rules. If rules were broken by the players and mods, why not restart it fresh?

Additionally, the big question still not answered, can anyone start a game? Perhaps anyone can expect if previous version is locked. Please clarify the rules.
Thanks!!!!

No sticky for rules?

kingfish333
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:44:50 PM
comicscastle wrote:
I believe anyone can start a game. Just make sure it's not the same as an existing game and make sure you post the rules to the game in the first post.

It's not that big a deal. This is getting real old real quick.

Thank you Castle! I asked this six times to the mods and no one answered me! But I got the answer, let's play!!

The_Ghost
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:46:22 PM
Yeah, it is Pat. Nobody has ever said at anytime since I've been here and I believe KF knows that. This is the typical crap that gets stirred up every couple of months.

Again, THERE ALREADY IS AN ULIMATE DC GAME GOING ON. IT WILL BE BACK UP TOMORROW AS LONG AS EVERYONE AGREES TO FOLLOW THE RULES. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A SIMILAR GAME UNTIL THE CURRENT ONE IS COMPLETED. IT WILL REOPEN TOMORROW. Thanks.

Nerd Nation
kingfish333
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:49:20 PM
DrFate wrote:
Yeah, it is Pat. Nobody has ever said at anytime since I've been here and I believe KF knows that. This is the typical crap that gets stirred up every couple of months.

Again, THERE ALREADY IS AN ULIMATE DC GAME GOING ON. IT WILL BE BACK UP TOMORROW AS LONG AS EVERYONE AGREES TO FOLLOW THE RULES. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A SIMILAR GAME UNTIL THE CURRENT ONE IS COMPLETED. IT WILL REOPEN TOMORROW. Thanks.

Respectfully, you should have just said that I first time I asked. I know you and the mods dislike me, but please just be respectful and be clear about what's going on.

Thanks again for your help and time!

The_Ghost
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:58:29 PM
KF, you've been here a long time and know anyone can create a game.

Nerd Nation
chiller67
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:49:29 PM
It's been a long time since posted here.