Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » Comic Conventions! » CCL Forum Rules for Con Promoting (Please Read)

CCL Forum Rules for Con Promoting (Please Read)

The_Valiant_One
Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:53:44 AM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Subscriber, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hey everybody! I thought I would create this forum in response to the use of the official CCL announcement thread to promote conventions.

If you're associated or affiliated with a comic convention, and wish to post here to tell people about it, this is the forum section FOR YOU! Feel free to post pictures, general information, contact info, guest or exhibitor lists and whatever you'd like here to help spread word about your convention.

Please note: due to CCL's policy on posting outside links away from CCL, we ask that if you wish to direct traffic to your official site, please send a PM to me first with the con info, link and intent of the link. Otherwise, your post will be subject to CCL forum rules just like everybody else.

Plus, feel free to contact us if you're interested in letting CCL promote your convention with banners as well.

We're happy to give you guys an outlet for promoting your Con! Thanks and VIVA CCL!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
pottersan
Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:48:40 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
The_Valiant_One wrote:
Hey everybody! I thought I would create this forum in response to the use of the official CCL announcement thread to promote conventions.

If you're associated or affiliated with a comic convention, and wish to post here to tell people about it, this is the forum section FOR YOU! Feel free to post pictures, general information, contact info, guest or exhibitor lists and whatever you'd like here to help spread word about your convention.

Please note: due to CCL's policy on posting outside links away from CCL, we ask that if you wish to direct traffic to your official site, please send a PM to me first with the con info, link and intent of the link. Otherwise, your post will be subject to CCL forum rules just like everybody else.

Plus, feel free to contact us if you're interested in letting CCL promote your convention with banners as well.

We're happy to give you guys an outlet for promoting your Con! Thanks and VIVA CCL!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Great idea Steve!

This is a great idea to get some extra promotion for the smaller shows who probably need all the exposure they can get.

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex,The Goblin's Cavern, Manhattan on Mars, Edgewood Comics,Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

meangreenninjame
Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:38:20 AM
Groups: Member
I have been away from CCL for a bit (The work load is intense) but I gotta say I think this is a fantastic idea Steve!

on a side note, someone post Dan's con on here ASAP! Angry Winking
icarus201
Monday, March 02, 2015 6:24:09 AM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
^
Looks like spam.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
padreglcc
Monday, March 02, 2015 8:01:42 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator
icarus201 wrote:
^
Looks like spam.

Took care of it. It was copied from part of Steve's post at the top of the thread.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” —Bryant H. McGill

Problems with the CCL Software or Website? Contact the CCL Helpdesk:
Email: helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
Phone: 615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time

Need help with a Change Request? Contact one of the Approvers or check the Change Request Guidelines.

Make sure you understand the Forum Rules
4Waterproof
Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:46:24 AM
Groups: Member
ok, that is fantastic, thanks a lot )