Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL News and Events » Attention Sellers: Get Those Comics Listed NOW!

Attention Sellers: Get Those Comics Listed NOW!

The_Valiant_One
Tuesday, June 04, 2024 5:07:10 PM
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Subscriber, Super Seller
Shop at My Store

Joe asked me to come out to the forums and tell the sellers to take the next couple days to list lots of comics as we expect have a major uptick in the amount of traffic on CCL with both new and old eyes coming to check out the site later this week. This is due to an update on CCL and a project he's been working on behind the scenes.

With this extra traffic comes lots of opportunities to sell comics, so take advantage of the extra surge in traffic by putting up more inventory. So if you've been sitting on a couple boxes of stuff you've been meaning to list in your CCL store, now is the best time to get them up for sale on Comic Collector Live!

Thanks and GET TO LISTING!!!!

Steve Boyd
VP/CCL

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747 ext 103
and you can e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com

Check out my official CCL YouTube show:SUPER MEGA COMIC ACTION NEWS AT MIDNIGHT!
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, June 04, 2024 6:57:00 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
The_Valiant_One wrote:

I never stopped! Angel

Hall of Heroes Quote of the Week

"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)

Check out my eBay store here: Hall Liquidations
4saken1
Monday, June 10, 2024 9:26:20 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Thanks, Steve! Do you have any more information on this project that Joe has been working on? Please let us know!
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Domestic orders of 25 or more comics qualify for FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Priority Mail orders of 25 or more comics receive a $5 refund (Foreign or Domestic orders).
lcfrick
Monday, June 10, 2024 9:53:19 AM
Groups: Member
Looks like I picked a good time to come back to fill in all my recently acquired gaps in my collection. Got everything I needed before the major uptick in traffic (well, not everything, but enough to keep me reading for quite a while.)

I don't know if the payment pending bug with Paypal ever got fixed, but I didn't have any problem with the seven transactions, so that's a good sign.
pottersan
Monday, June 10, 2024 10:52:20 AM
Shop at My Store
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
The_Valiant_One wrote:

Joe asked me to come out to the forums and tell the sellers to take the next couple days to list lots of comics as we expect have a major uptick in the amount of traffic on CCL with both new and old eyes coming to check out the site later this week. This is due to an update on CCL and a project he's been working on behind the scenes.

With this extra traffic comes lots of opportunities to sell comics, so take advantage of the extra surge in traffic by putting up more inventory. So if you've been sitting on a couple boxes of stuff you've been meaning to list in your CCL store, now is the best time to get them up for sale on Comic Collector Live!

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex,The Goblin's Cavern, Manhattan on Mars, Edgewood Comics,Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

Thundercron
Wednesday, June 12, 2024 8:27:04 PM
Shop at My Store
Did this happen yet?
Joe
Monday, July 01, 2024 9:37:47 AM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber
We are currently sending an email newsletter to every valid email. This is our first bulk run, so it has to go very slow so that we maintain our good email reputation. We are working through our list slowly, but the newsletter is going out (about 2,000 to 4,000 per day). Once we get through our entire list, and have all the bad emails marked, we will begin sending out a newsletter once a month to drive traffic, and keep our list clean. once we have a clean list, we can increase our send rate so everyone gets the newsletter around the same time.

JB

Joe Butler
CEO / Founder

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747

pottersan
Monday, July 01, 2024 10:03:06 AM
Shop at My Store
Joe wrote:
We are currently sending an email newsletter to every valid email. This is our first bulk run, so it has to go very slow so that we maintain our good email reputation. We are working through our list slowly, but the newsletter is going out (about 2,000 to 4,000 per day). Once we get through our entire list, and have all the bad emails marked, we will begin sending out a newsletter once a month to drive traffic, and keep our list clean. once we have a clean list, we can increase our send rate so everyone gets the newsletter around the same time.

JB

Thanks Joe!

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex,The Goblin's Cavern, Manhattan on Mars, Edgewood Comics,Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

Joe
Tuesday, July 02, 2024 1:05:29 PM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber
pottersan wrote:

Thanks Joe!

Thank you!

Joe Butler
CEO / Founder

You can reach us by phone at (615) 264-4747

Hiraming
Wednesday, July 03, 2024 3:05:36 AM