Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » VS » Fictional Character Hot Dog eating Contest

Poll Question: Who scarfs the most frankfurters?

• Scooby Doo
    16%
    1 vote(s)
  • Multiple Man
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Matter Eater Lad
    16%
    1 vote(s)
  • Jughead
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Homer Simpson
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Galactus
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Slimer
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Flash
    16%
    1 vote(s)
  • Your choice.
    50%
    3 vote(s)

Fictional Character Hot Dog eating Contest

MoonKnight1
Sunday, June 30, 2024 2:28:28 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Every fourth day in July we as Americans come together and celebrate some of our most favorite things: Freedom, Blowing Things Up and Food. For some reason the Hot Dog Eating Contest has become synonymous with Independence Day so I figure we all contemplate the serious question of who would win a Hot Dog Eating Contest if the contestants were fictional characters?

Personally I think that is a brilliant idea!

So here goes - which one do you think would win?

Scooby Doo
This hound is always ready to slurp down some grub! Make sure to have plenty of Scooby Snacks on hand when this pooch comes to visit!

Multiple Man
What better man to win than a man who can become multiple men? Bam! A thousand guys eat a thousand dogs. Game over.

Matter Eater Lad
Let's face it - this dude can eat. Not only will he consume the franks he will also eat the plates, napkins, table and anything else that gets in chomping range of his piehole.

Jughead
Don't let his laid back, causal demeanor fool you. Forsythe Pendleton Jones III is no slouch when it come down to inhaling edibles. Sure, his main nosh might be hamburgers but he will have no problem scarfing down copious amounts of tubular meats.

Homer Simpson
Talk about a heavyweight. Homer J. is no stranger to devouring any food in his general vicinity. Once described by The Sea Captain thusly: "Tis no man...'tis a remorseless eating machine!" Homer will crush his competition.

Galactus
No bones about it, the Devourer of Worlds has an insatiable appetite. For this competition he will be eating planet sized hot dogs made from the substance of Sirius, the Dog Star. Will his compulsion to consume catapult him to victory?

Slimer
This globulous glutton is all in when it come to inhaling Coney Island wieners. Food cart vendors across the five boroughs quake at the thought of this ravenous phantasm wiping out their inventory.

Flash
Without question the Flash (Barry, Wally, Jay, Bart, whoever) is a whiz at whisking down whatever sustenance is at hand and hot dogs are no exception. How many sizzling redhots can the Scarlet Speedster pack in, and will it be enough to win?

Can you think of anyone else from movies, cartoons or comics that might be able to conquer this contest? If so let us know! Party

Hall of Heroes Quote of the Week

"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)

Check out my eBay store here: Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Sunday, June 30, 2024 8:40:13 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I'd say Unicron, as he can eat every single hot dog on the planet all at once, in one sitting.

By the way, your command of the English language in these posts is good enough to make Stan Lee blush.
Dreadnok01
Monday, July 01, 2024 6:43:56 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Most of these guys could probably beat him but my vote goes to Blob anyway. When I think of the hot dog eating contest good ol' Frederick Dukes is who I wanna see.
lcfrick
Monday, July 01, 2024 8:23:21 PM
Groups: Member
Thundercron wrote:
I'd say Unicron, as he can eat every single hot dog on the planet all at once, in one sitting.

By the way, your command of the English language in these posts is good enough to make Stan Lee blush.

Gotta give another vote for Unicron. At least Unicron isn't stupid enough to run around with the one thing that can defeat him, the Matrix of Leadership, nearby like how Galactus does with the Ultimate Nullifier.